- It is only imagination but it is very powerful.
- Imagining is creative play.
- In the beginning it is just imagination, but eventually……..
- I imagine this website receiving 1000 hits in one single day.
- I imagine standing up on my surfboard and riding a wave all the way into shore.
Martin, Sydney, Australia.
- I imagine being recruited by Sydney FC.
Aden, Randwick, Australia.
Photo: Finn Propper, flickr.
- I imagine my first novel is published and I am contracted for the second.
Kerry, Randwick, Australia.
- What happened far surpassed anything I had ever imagined.
- Anything could happen. Just imagine!
Happy NYE love, imagine365.
- Imagine just looking, listening, feeling without interpreting.
- Our thoughts are completely empty of true existence. Release the ones that don’t serve you.
- Imagine being able to choose your thoughts.
- Imagine the day after Christmas.
- Imagine loving unconditionally this Christmas.
Merry Christmas and much love from imagine365.
- Imagine Santa packing his sleigh with gifts for all the children of the world.
- Imagine Christmas without the price tag.
- Imagine surrendering to all that Christmas is and isn’t.
- Imagine if you had finished your Christmas shopping.
photo: Andreas Nieto Perros, flickr.
- Imagine forgiving yourself and others this Christmas.
photo: Nawal Al-Mashouq, flickr.
- Imagine releasing every negative emotion or memory associated with Christmas.
photo: Shaun Fisher, flickr.