Imaginings – Full List
- You have every right to imagine things just as you wish. Go right ahead.
- Imagine giving yourself a break. Whatever that means to you right now.
- Imagine yourself whole. (You already are, of course. Just enjoy the feeling of not needing a thing.)
- “Is he hot old, like sexy old, or creepy old?” overheard on the beach last Sunday by imagine365.
Reflections of an imagined world.
- Her tanned, bony hands are adorned with large rings clasping exotic stones that sparkle and glint in the sunlight. from "The Grand Pacific", a book in creation.
- We are all reflections of an imagined world. imagine365.
- Imagine if Malcolm Turnbull stepped in to save our trees by altering the course of the light rail. Please!
- Imagine if we all understood each other’s languages. imagine365.
- Imagine a world where nobody could ever fail. Vince, 11, Coogee, Australia.
- Imagine letting go of all the small stuff. (Exhale.)
- Imagine coming to the end of this life and KNOWING there is another, and another, and another……. Anita, Bribie Island, Australia.
- Everything is just imagined. (inspired by my kind teacher).
- Please use your imagination wisely. imagine365.
- Imagine the feeling of letting go and feeling myself floating upwards. Anita, Bribie Island, Australia.
- We know imagination works. imagine365.
- Just imagine having a warm feeling towards every living being. imagine365.
- Imagine if we all felt secure enough in ourselves that we had no need to judge or criticize others. imagine365.
- It is only imagination but it is very powerful. imagine365.
- Imagining is creative play. imagine365.
- In the beginning it is just imagination, but eventually…….. imagine365.