Imaginings – Full List
- I am about to disappear into an imagined world. Kerry, Randwick, Australia.
- Imagine feeling something lift and shift and then realising it’s me. Anita, Bribie Island, Australia.
- Imagine you are in the ocean. Sea creatures float by, seaweed stirs, rays of sunlight shine in. You are still and peaceful. imagine365.
- What if your imagination had never been interrupted? imagine365.
- Imagine saying, I just want my kids to be happy, and meaning it. imagine365.
- Imagine more time with those you love. imagine365.
- Imagine more time for what you love. imagine365.
- Imagine a world where love was valued more than money. Louise, Sydney, Australia.
- Imagine only taking what you need. imagine365.
- I imagine this super successful business named, “Call Grandma.” If you want to use the idea for yourself contact me and I'll fill you in.
- I imagine you imagining me. (And thus we create each other)
- Imagine you let go of worrying about the outcomes and just do the work you were made to do. imagine365.
- Are you using your imagination for or against yourself? What have you been imagining today?
- Imagine if everyone put the needs of others before their own and didn’t resent doing so. Louise, Randwick, Australia.
photo: Albert Sunyer, flickr.
- Imagine knowing what people need to hear. Imagine saying it. (Trust your intuition and be generous.x)
- Imagine a world with no stigma; where those with mental ill health did not feel embarrassed or ashamed. Let’s make this a reality. The Happiness Institute.
- Imagine having Buddha as your therapist. Kerry, Sydney, Australia.
- Real or imagined, there’s not much difference. imagine365.
- Imagine a pure world, without any suffering. Everything starts in the imagination. anon.
- Imagine a mutually beneficial collaboration between dreamers and do-ers. I'm working on it.