- Imagine happiness for someone else, anyone. See their smile, feel their joy. This is love.
imagine365 on Valentine's Day.
see blog post here http://sistabio.blogspot.com.au/
- Imagine getting what you wished for.
- Imagine, on a 40 degree day, lying beneath a beautiful, big tree – feeling soft drops of light rain on your skin as the hot day starts to cool and slowly the sea breeze drifts over you and your whole being drifts into feelings of calm and happiness.
Tess, Coogee, Australia.
- Your life is rare and precious, imagine that.
inspired by my kind teacher GKG.
- Imagine love therapy.
- Imagine pure, unconditional love. Now imagine feeling that for everyone without exception.
(This is the mind of enlightenment).
imagine365 inspired by Kelsang Lhachog.
- Imagine your place in the universe.
- Imagine embracing someone with your mind.
Inspired by Thich Nhat Hahn;
"When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers."
- Sometimes all you can do is imagine it better.
- Imagine believing in the goodness of others.
Allow their light to shine.
- Imagine letting go of habits that do not align with your deepest wishes.
- Is it time to reimagine something in your life?
reimagine - verb: to imagine again or anew; to form a new conception of: re-create.
- I imagine myself driving across the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco on a beautiful summer’s day………..
....in a gorgeous open top sports car with a good friend by my side feeling carefree and on top of the world, knowing that life is limitless and we are free to create our heart's desire. The breeze is blowing through my curly hair and I'm laughing and full of joy. The radio is on ...
- But first we must imagine inner peace.
Then establish it within our own minds and watch the world change.
- Imagine realizing that you don’t have to justify your existence.
- Imagine being okay with not knowing.
Embrace the unknown.
- Imagine trusting someone with your thoughts.
- Imagine mixing your mind with enlightened minds.
- You are who you imagine yourself to be. You are pure imagination.
- You can free your mind, imagine that.