- Why did you stop imagining?
- When did you stop imagining?
- Imagining is important work.
- Imagine having friendships that lasted for decades.
Louise, Sydney, Australia.
- Imagine having no commitments.
(Maybe even for a day!)
- Imagine if Saturday, Sunday and Monday were all the weekend.
Aden, 11, Randwick, Australia.
- Dare to imagine the job, relationship, life and world that you wish for and reconnect with your dreams.
- Imagine a world where we are taught to love, appreciate and celebrate each other for the wonderful and unique beings that we are.
Asma, Reading, UK.
- Imagine owning a bookshop.
Kerry, Sydney, Australia.
- Imagine you are married to the love of your life.
Greg, Randwick, Australia.
- Imagine having unlimited money.
Martin, 14, Sydney, Australia.
- You are unique and precious, just imagine!
- Imagine if 1000 people visited imagine365.org in one day.
(Trying to manifest this! Feel free to contribute your own wish. K.x)
- Imagine on a Sunday.
(Click the pink button below and share your thoughts. K.x)
- Imagine BEING love.
(What are your thoughts? How do you act? What do you say?)
- When I am overwhelmed with things to do I stop, breathe deeply and imagine my Universal friend has got this. I can trust and just let go.
Anita, Bribie Island, Australia.
- Imagine giving people the benefit of the doubt.
- Create an imaginary friend or ally.
(They're not only for kids).
- Imagine throwing all the small details of life up in the air to rain back down like confetti.
- If you can’t imagine it, you can’t do it.