- Imagine if I could be as gentle with myself as I try to be with others.
Heidi, Brisbane, Australia.
- Imagine if kids just lost interest in technology.
- Imagine life with no time to imagine.
Lisa, Randwick, Australia.
- The great thing about you is that you bring together all those different parts that you imagine don’t fit. I love that about you.
- Imagine love is a daily choice.
I choose Greg. Happy Anniversary.
Kerry, Randwick, Australia.
- One day your imagination might save you.
- Imagine moving through the rest of the day without doubt or hesitation.
- Imagine someone sees your great strength and reflects that back to you.
- Imagine if all children were released from detention today.
(And free to dream about tomorrow)
- If thoughts create things, then my imagination is my powerhouse.
Anita, Bribie Island, Australia.
- Imagine the moment we actually become enlightened.
(inspired by my kind teacher)
- What are you waiting for? Imagine beginning now.
- You can handle it. Imagine faith in your own ability to cope.
- Imagine the beauty of a love that is unconditioned.
inspired by Ajahn Jayasaro, "On Love."
- I imagine my way forward as stepping stones across a river. I know my way forward, I know what to do and I trust the love that made my bridge.
Anita, Bribie Island.
- Imagine knowing the true causes of happiness.
- Imagine a place, any place, you choose…………
- Imagine being happy without what you desire.
- Imagine you already have perfect conditions for whatever you want to achieve.
- Imagine you’re Universe and listen for what instruction it’s getting from you.
Jeannette Maw,Salt Lake City, USA.